Simple IRA, Health Insurance, Paid Time Off
The CNC Programmer position is responsible for, but not limited to CNC programming of mills, setting up work centers, supporting current running jobs, and all safety and quality requirements pertaining to operating CNC machinery producing precision machined components.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- Effectively resolve all CNC problems that arise or seek assistance in a timely manner.
- Interact effectively with engineering and quality to solve problems.
- Ability to program, set up and process/monitor all jobs within the department.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of all phases of machining and equipment.
- Practices good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Provide input to increase production and streamline set-ups for optimum efficiencies and quality.
- Possess the skills to troubleshoot quality problems by effectively utilizing process control and corrective actions.
- Maintain safe operation by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Adherence and support of ISO 9001:2015 quality system requirements.
- Supporting root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for all process related concerns.
- 5+ years of experience working as a CNC Programmer required.
- Familiar with Fanuc controls: vertical mills, horizontal mills, bar fed lathes with live tooling
- Fluent in Gibbs CAM and SOLIDWORKS
- Fundamental understanding quality systems, documentation, and implementation to ISO Standards such as ISO 9001:2015.
- CNC: 5 years (Required)
- SolidWorks: 5 years (Required)
- Day Shift: Monday-Friday (8-hour shift)
- Day Shift: Monday-Thursday (10-hour shift)