$40 to $45 Hourly
401K, Dental, Life, Medical, Vision
The CNC Programmer position is responsible for, but not limited to CNC programming of mills and/or lathes, setting up work centers, supporting current running jobs, and all safety and quality requirements pertaining to operating CNC machinery producing precision machined components.
The CNC Programmer will be required to program this equipment effectively to verify conformance to customer print and specification requirements while adhering to department work instructions and procedures. The position will also require the employee to work in a team environment to resolve schedule and technical problems as they arise.
- Must be a team player as measured by his/her peers. Effective teamwork, interpersonal, and communication skills.
- Foster, support, and develop quality systems to ensure no defects ship to customers.
- Effectively resolve all CNC problems that arise or seek assistance in a timely manner.
- Interact effectively with engineering and quality to solve problems
- Ability to program, set up and process/monitor all jobs within the department.
- Demonstrates extensive knowledge of all phases of machining and equipment.
- Practices good decision making and problem-solving skills.
- Continually train co-workers to encourage individual growth within company.
- Promote good morale and productivity.
- Provide input to increase production and streamline set-ups for optimum efficiencies and quality.
- Possess the skills to troubleshoot quality problems by effectively utilizing process control and corrective actions.
- Maintain safe operation by adhering to safety procedures and regulations.
- Adherence and support of ISO 9001:2015 quality system requirements.
- Supporting root cause analysis and implementation of corrective action for all process related concerns.
- Maintains working area in a neat and orderly manner.
- Self-starter requiring minimal supervision.
- Good written and verbal communication skills.
- Update job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities.
- Additional responsibilities based on position.
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILL REQUIREMENTS:
- High School degree or equivalent required.
- 5+ years of experience working as a CNC Programmer required.
- Familiar with Fanuc controls: vertical mills, horizontal mills, barfed lathes with live tooling.
- Fluent in Gibbs CAM and SOLIDWORKS.
- Fundamental understanding quality systems, documentation, and implementation to ISO Standards such as ISO 9001:2015.
- Working conditions are typical for a manufacturing / CNC machining / office environment.
- Work may require weekend and/or evening work.